About This Item
The CAP Barbell Neoprene Dumbbell is a convenient strength training tool for your home, office or gym. The durable cast iron core is covered in a thick neoprene coating to provide a firm and comfortable grip. The CAP dumbbell can be used to exercise all major muscle groups, including arms, chest, back, abs, legs and core. The benefits of dumbbell exercises include muscle building, improving core strength, boosting balance, providing better bone health, burning calories, increasing energy levels, enhancing overall mood and more. The neoprene-coated dumbbell is ideal for training individual muscle groups or major muscle groups, HIIT workouts and walking. Built for durability, safety and comfort, it has an iron core made from ASTM A48 Grade 20 gray iron and is then precision dipped in 3mm of neoprene. Each dumbbell is sold individually and is available in a variety of weights.
CAP Barbell Neoprene Dumbbell, Single 2 lbs.:
- Constructed of cast iron and dipped in 3mm of blue neoprene
- Neoprene-coated dumbbell provides a comfortable grip and enhanced durability
- Ideal for walking, resistance training and other exercises
- Use for all major muscle groups, including arms, chest, back, abs, legs and core
- For muscle building, improving core strength, boosting balance, providing better bone health and burning calories
- For training individual muscle groups or major muscle groups
- CAP dumbbell is made from ASTM A48 grade 20 gray iron
proposition 65 reasons:WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Manufacturer Part Number||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
5.98 x 2.01 x 1.81 Inches