Maseret Shipping Policy
Where We Ship
Maseret Sports and Outdoor currently ships within the United States. Maseret reserves the right to limit quantities and / or charge actual shipping charges on bulk orders. Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Islands and APO/FPO require a special handling fee of $10 plus actual shipping charges based on the weight and dimensions of the package(s). Maseret does not currently offer shipping to Canada or foreign countries.
- Free Standard Shipping (3-6 Business Days) US orders to the contiguous 48 States.
- Priority 2-Day Delivery $5.99 (2-3 Business Days) US orders to the contiguous 48 States.
- Merchandise is shipped from the United States.
- The majority of in-stock items will ship within 48 business hours (this excludes weekends and US holidays).
- In some cases, items may ship separately.
- Some items may have additional charges due to the size and/or weight of the item.
I did not receive my order.
On occasion, we will have a package returned to us as undeliverable. In such circumstances, the following applies:
- We will attempt to notify you via email or phone of the delivery failure and make an attempt to ship a replacement.
- If we are unable to reach you, your order will be refunded in full. If you feel an order may have been deemed undeliverable, you should be notified of its status as soon as possible in order for us to assist you.
If your item is stolen or damaged, please contact our Maseret.com customer service and we will file a claim with UPS or USPS and make an immediate replacement.
Please see the Maseret Sports and Outdoors Return and Refund Policy.
If you have any questions related to shipping and freight, please contact us: